Hospitalist Jobs in Wyoming
Sunday · January 16, 2022
1 Job in The Equality State
Photo: View from Colter Bay Marina in mountainous Jackson Hole Wyoming.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Casper) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7a-7p, 2p-2a swing shift or nocturnist shift from 6p-6a.
- We are seeking a board-certified internal medicine hospitalist for a 1099 locum tenens opportunity near Casper, WY.
- ICU: Closed, 14 beds.
- 1099 Rate: $190/hr - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail.
- Total Hospital Beds: 200 beds.
- Procedures: None.
- Credentialing Timeline: 45-60 days.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Backup Specialties: anesthesiology, cardiology, ENT, general surgery, hematology/oncology, infectious disease, nephrology, intensivist, psych, ortho, vascular surgery, pathology, radiology.
- Ark Staffing Solutions is seeking Internal Medicine physicians to assist with hospitalist locum coverage with one of our premier clients in Wyoming.
- Average Daily Patient Encounters per Physician: 18 with 2 admits on AM, 9 admits on swing, and 6 nocturnist admits.
- Ideal candidates will have an active WY license and no malpractice or disciplinary history, and ongoing availability beginning in December 2021-January 2022.
- Daily Schedule: Flexible shifts/month.
- Skills/Certifications Required: Acls and BLS.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Ark Staffing Solutions